Homemade granola that is tossed in delicious apple pie spices and baked until crunchy. Top with a few slices of apples and you’re done. The easiest fall breakfast to enjoy.
This Apple Pie Spice Granola is probably the easiest fall recipe that we have made so far. This is good because it’s nice to have an easy recipe on hand, especially you aren’t a morning person or just have had a long day.
So what is apple pie spice granola you, ask? It is a granola that is tossed in a variety of different spices that you would find in apple pie like cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, nutmeg, and clove.
Top this granola with a few apple slices and you will think that you are having apple pie for breakfast.
Drooling yet? Then let’s get to baking.
Ingredients you will need:
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground ginger
- Old fashioned oats. Steel-cut or quick oats will not work in this recipe.
- Olive Oil
- Pure maple syrup. Our favorite natural sweetener. But you can use your favorite natural sweetener like honey.
- Vanilla extract
You will need the following tools:
- Baking sheet
- A rubber spatula or a wooden spoon
- A medium-size bowl
How to make Apple Pie Spice Granola
Preheat the oven to 375°Farenheight. Line a baking sheet with foil.
Start with the spice mix. In a small bowl combine the cinnamon, nutmeg, ground ginger, and cloves. Whisk until everything is combined and set aside.
In a medium-sized bowl add the oats, salt, olive oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and spice mix. Stir everything until well combined.
Spread the mixture onto the baking sheet evenly. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Stir the granola around and bake for an additional 12 minutes.
Allow it to cool completely.
Sprinkle it over some Greek yogurt(our favorite is Greek Gods Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt) or eat it like cereal.
If you want your granola just a little bit sweeter you can add a little bit more maple syrup.
Take this granola to the next level by adding sliced apples to the granola before baking.
Store in an air-tight container for 2-3 days.
Apple Pie Spice Granola
- 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
- 1½ cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2½ tbsp Olive Oil
- 3-4 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a small bowl combine the cinnamon, nutmeg, ground ginger, and cloves. Stir until combined and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325° Farenheight. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl add the oats, salt, olive oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and spice mix. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Spread evenly onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Stir and bake for an additional 12 minutes.
- Allow it to cool completely.
Follow us on Instagram @wonderandcharm and use the #wonderandcharm is you made this Apple Pie Spice Granola. We love to see your photos.
*The links in this post contain affiliate links and we will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on our links.
We don’t link any products that we don’t use ourselves.*
Looking for more Breakfast recipes? You can find them here.