Healthy Blueberry Pumpkin Pie oatmeal using Mylk Labs Blueberry and Maple Oatmeal cups. This oatmeal is so easy to make and is not only healthy it is gluten-free, vegan, and with no refined sugars. Great breakfast option.
There is one thing you will always find stocked in our pantry. Any guess? That’s right oatmeal. Old fashioned oats to be more exact. But we have also been stocking up on Mylk Labs oatmeal cups as well. They just released their newest flavor Cultivated Blueberry & Vermont Maple.
We were so excited when we saw that they had come out with a new flavor. We have tried their other flavors and even used their Roasted Almond & Himalayan Pink Salt Oatmeal Cup for our Cherry Almond Oatmeal recipe. So, of course, we had to create a recipe using their newest flavor.
This recipe only takes five minutes to make and only takes a few ingredients.
What you need to make Blueberry Pumpkin Oatmeal:
- Mylk Labs Cultivated Blueberry & Vermont Maple Oatmeal Cup– Keep an eye out at the end of this post for a coupon code.
- Pumpkin Puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- Almond Milk
- Boiling Water
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
Equipment you will need:
Nothing just a spoon to mix all the deliciousness together.
There are only four quick steps to this oatmeal. You just pour, steep, mix, and enjoy. All of Mylk Labs Oatmeals comes in these cute cups which are perfect for on the go.
A Sweet Discount for You!
Interested in trying Mylk Labs Oatmeal Cups? We have a coupon code for you to save on your order. Just use the coupon code wonderandcharm10 when you check out to save on your order.
We are brand ambassadors for Mylk Labs, but we want to put it out there that our opinions are 100% our own. This is not sponsored content and we are not being paid for any content we produce. Using the discount code we do not profit from it. We just want to share because who doesn’t like a nice discount.
Blueberry Pumpkin Oatmeal Featuring Mylk Labs
- 1 Mylk Labs Blueberry & Vermont Maple Oatmeal Cup
- 3/4 Cup Boiling Water
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin Puree Not Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Blueberries for topping
- In a microwave-safe cup heat up the water for 1-1½ minutes or until boiling in the microwave.
- Shake the Mylk Labs oatmeal cup, then remove the lid and film. Add in the boiling water and almond milk. Place the lid back on and allow the oatmeal to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- After it has steeped stir, then add in the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon. Stir until well combined.
- Top with some extra blueberries and enjoy.
We hope you enjoy it. If you made this Blueberry Pumpkin Oatmeal tag us on Instagram @wonderandcharm or use the hashtag #wonderandcharm. Be sure to Tag @mylklabs too if you enjoyed their oatmeal cups.
Looking for more breakfast recipes? You can find them here.