Chocolate Banana Bread. An easy and tasty chocolate banana bread with so much chocolaty goodness. This recipe is perfect for breakfast, an after-school snack, or dessert.
If you are someone who is a fan of chocolate and banana together then you are going to love this recipe. The chocolate chips that are baked right into the batter helps bring out the banana flavor of the bread.
This bread pairs perfectly with a cup of coffee or a glass of cold milk.
Other recipes you might enjoy:
Chocolate Banana Bread
- 1¼ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup Dutch-Process Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Espresso Powder
- 1 cup Mashed Ripe Bananas or 2 Large Ripe Bananas Mashed
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs Room Temperature
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° Farenheight. Line a 9x5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and espresso powder. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer with a whisk attachment add the mashed bananas, olive oil, and brown sugar. Mix until fully combined.
- Whisk in the eggs and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add 1¼ cup of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Add in the almond milk and stir until just combined. Add the remaining dry ingredients and stir until combined. Don't over mix!
- Fold in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. Pour into the prepared pan and add the remaining chocolate chips over the top of the batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cover with foil. Bake for an additional 20-25 minutes. Until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Allow it to cool completely before serving.
If you tried this Chocolate Banana Bread recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram using the hashtag #wonderandcharm