Sweet cinnamony (that’s a word, right?) Homemade Cinnamon Pecan Granola that is easy to make and doesn’t take a lot of ingredients.
What a crazy couple of weeks it has been. With everyone having to self-quarantine we thought we would help pass the time by making a batch of some homemade granola. We know right now it is difficult to get to the store right now but this recipe doesn’t take a lot of ingredients. Most of the ingredients you probably have in your pantry. This granola is perfect for breakfast or even as an afternoon snack.
Here is what you will need:
- Old fashioned oats
- Pure maple syrup. Not pancake syrup. If you don’t have that on hand honey will work just as well.
- Olive oil
- Ground cinnamon
- Vanilla extract
- Chopped pecans
Tools that you will need are:
- Baking sheet
- Medium-size bowl
Making homemade granola isn’t hard at all the only trick to it is to make sure that you stir the granola very well after it has been baking for a few minutes. Also, be sure not to over bake it.
Once it has come out of the oven let it cool for about ten minutes. Then scoop into a bowl pour your favorite kind of milk and enjoy. If you don’t plan on eating it right away store it in an air-tight container.
Please we encourage everyone to stay safe. Please stay at home and maintain some social distancing!
Cinnamon Pecan Granola
- 1½ cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1¼ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Chopped Pecans
- 2½ tbsp Olive Oil
- 2-3 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 325° Farenheight. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl add the oats, cinnamon, salt, pecans, olive oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
- Spread evenly onto the lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Stir and bake for 12 more minutes.
- Allow it to cool. Serve and enjoy.
We hope you all enjoy! If you make this Cinnamon Pecan Granola recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram @wonderandcharm or use the hashtag #wonderandcharm. We would love to see your photos.
Looking for more breakfast recipes? You can find them here.