This Coffee Chip Ice Cream is a sweet creamy coffee no-churn ice cream with espresso chips.
Hi everyone! We are here to share another homemade no-churn ice cream recipe with you all. As you all know we have made quite a few no-churn ice creams recipes and don’t plan on stopping any time soon. That is probably because one ice cream is just so easy to make and two we don’t have an ice cream maker(yet).
But you aren’t here to hear about how much we enjoy no-churn ice cream you are here for a Coffee Chip Ice Cream recipe. So if you are ready to dig into some ice cream let’s begin.
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Heavy cream
- Instant espresso powder
- Hot water
- Espresso chips
- Electric hand mixer
- Freeze-safe container
How to make the ice cream:
When it comes to making homemade ice cream no-churn ice cream is the easiest way to go. We think the only hard part about this ice cream is deciding to eat one scoop or two.
The first thing to do is mix some hot water and the instant espresso powder together. Set it aside to cool.
Next, whip the cold heavy cream with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and the espresso to the whipped heavy cream until everything is combined. Fold in the espresso chips and you’re done.
The only thing you have left to do is pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container and let it freeze overnight.
Now grab a bowl or a cone and enjoy some homemade Coffee Chip Ice Cream.
Coffee Chip Ice Cream
- 1/4 Cup Hot Water
- 2 tbsp Instant Espresso Powder
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream, cold
- 1 14oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Espresso Chips
- Add the instant espresso powder to the hot water. Stir until it has dissolved.
- Using an electric hand mixer and in a large bowl beat the heavy cream on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the espresso and condensed milk and beat on medium speed for 4-5 minutes.
- Fold in the espresso chips into the mixture.
- Pour into a freezer-safe container cover and freeze overnight.
We hope you all enjoy! If you made this ice cream recipe tag us on Instagram @wonderandcharm or use the hashtag #wonderandcharm. We would love to see your photos.
Looking for more ice cream recipes? You can find them here.