This Cranberry Ginger Punch is a blend of cranberry juice, ginger ale, and orange juice. This festive drink is not only refreshing it is super simple to make.
If you are looking for a quick and easy drink recipe this holiday season? Look no further. This Cranberry Ginger Punch is made with only three ingredients and takes less than five minutes to make.
What you’ll need to make this punch:
- Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- Ginger Ale
- Orange juice. You can use pulp or pulp-free orange juice whichever is your favorite.
- Orange Slices. This optional, it is to garnish the punch
- Cranberries. These are just optional if you want to garnish the punch with them.
How to make this recipe:
- Mix all the liquids together inside your favorite punch bowl or pitcher.
- Add in a few slices of oranges and some cranberries to garnish.
If you want you can also make this into an alcoholic drink for the grown-ups.
And that is it! We told you it was going to be easy.
More holiday drink recipes to try:
Cranberry Ginger Punch
- 2 cups Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1½ cups Orange Juice
- 1½ cups Ginger Ale
- Orange slices optional
- Cranberries optional
- Pour all the liquids together into a 74oz pitcher. Stir until everything is combined.
- Garnish with orange slices and cranberries if you like. Enjoy.
If you tried this Cranberry Ginger Punch be sure to tag us on Instagram use the hashtag #wonderandcharm
Looking for more drink recipes? You can find them here.