What is soft, chewy, and full of chocolate? These Monster Cookies. For today’s recipe, we are sharing a Monster Cookies recipe that’s simple and easy. The best thing about these cookies is how much flavor they have. They have become a new favorite (we know we always say that). These cookies are so good they would make Cookie Monster go crazy.
This recipe has 2 different kinds of chocolate and 2 different types of peanut butter. This is what gives these cookies all that flavor. Normally, we like our cookies mostly crispy, but with these have that perfect balance of crispy and chewy. They are sure to be a real crowd-pleaser.
Monster Cookies are also called the Everything Cookie
Because these cookies have peanut butter, chocolate chips, oats, and M&Ms. That makes these cookies a combination of an oatmeal cookie, peanut butter cookie, and chocolate chip cookie. That is why they are called the Everything cookie. Just dropping a little tidbit for you.
Ready to make some cookies? Let’s jump into the recipe.
We are going to start like we always do and that is by making sure our ingredients are at room temperature which for this recipe is the butter. We are also are going to preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
To prevent our cookies from sticking we are going to line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
Grab a small bowl and whisk together the flour, baking soda, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl using a hand mixer or stand mixer cream together the butter, sugar, and two kinds of peanut butter until it becomes light and fluffy. Mix in the egg and vanilla extract. Scraping down the bowl if necessary.
Next, we are going to combine the dry ingredients with wet ingredients using a slow speed on the mixer. Be sure to use the slow setting to avoid flour getting everywhere.
Grab a wooden spoon and stir in the oats, chocolate chips, and M&Ms. Measure out a 2-inch ball of dough using a cookie scoop or a spoon and place the dough on your lined baking sheet two inches apart.
Bake for 11-13 minutes or until the edges start to turn brown.
Allow them to cool for 10 minutes before moving them onto a cooling rack.
Grab a tall glass of cold milk and dig into these amazing cookie.
- 1/2 Cup Butter Room Temperature
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Mini M&Ms Plus more for the top
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream butter, sugar, and the two peanut butters until light and fluffy.
- Mix in egg and vanilla. Scrape down the sides if needed.
- On slow speed on a hand mixer or stand mixer add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients.
- Stir in oats, chocolate chips, and M&Ms.
- Measure out the dough into 2" balls and place on a baking sheet. Add more M&Ms to the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until the edges start turning golden brown. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
- Grab a glass of milk and enjoy!
We hope you all enjoy it! If you make this Monster Cookies recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram @wonderandcharm or use the hashtag #wonderandcharm. We would love to see your photos.
Looking for more cookie recipes? You can find them here.