Easy to make no-bake S’mores Cheesecake Parfait. Made with a layer of graham cracker crust, chocolate cheesecake filling, and topped with toasted marshmallow fluff. They are the perfect summer treat.
What comes to mind when you think about your favorite summer foods? For us, it is s’mores, lemonade, and ice cream.
- Graham crackers
- Cream Cheese
- Cocoa powder
- Vanilla extract
- Semi-sweet chocolate
- Heavy cream
- Marshmallow fluff
Kitchen tools you’ll need:
A few helpful tips:
- Always make sure that your cream cheese is at room temperature or at least at 75 degrees Fahrenheit. This will make it easier to cream with an electric mixer.
- When making the crust you can add a pinch or two of sugar to the butter and graham crackers to sweeten it up if you like.
- To help you press down the crust into your parfait cup use the bottom of a shot glass.
- You can definitely spoon your cheesecake layer into your parfait cup if you don’t have a piping bag.
- When using a kitchen torch to toast your marshmallow fluffy always be careful to not torch your parfait cup.
How long do these parfait cups last in the refrigerator?
The parfait cups can last in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Make sure to cover them with some plastic wrap before placing in the refrigerator.
And that is all to it. You now have some cute parfait cups to enjoy.
S'mores Cheesecake Parfait
- 1½ cup Graham Crackers crushed
- 2 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 8oz Package of Cream Cheese room temperature
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream cold
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Using a food processor mix together the graham crackers and melted butter. Evenly divide the mixture on the bottom of each parfait cup. Set aside.
- In a small heat-proof bowl melt the chocolate in 30-second intervals until melted. Set aside and allow it to cool.
- Using an electric mixer with a whisk attachment on medium speed beat the cream cheese for 1 minute or until creamy.
- Add the sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
- Fold in the cooled chocolate.
- In a separate bowl whip the heavy cream on high speed until soft peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until fully combined.
- Pipe the mixture into each parfait cup over the graham cracker crust. Cover each parfait cup with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours on until set.
- Top with marshmallow fluff. Brown the marshmallow using a kitchen torch.
Follow us on Instagram @wonderandcharm and use the #wonderandcharm is you made these S’mores Cheesecake Parfait Cups. We love to see your photos.
*The links in this post contain affiliate links and we will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on our links.
We don’t link any products that we don’t use ourselves.*
Looking for more dessert recipes? You can find them here.