Today, we are excited to share a delicious ice cream recipe with you guys. If you have never made ice cream before don’t be scared it is a lot easier than you think. This recipe is simple and the best part is you don’t need an ice cream maker.
Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups COLD heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 3/4 cup Strawberries Pureed (You can also add more strawberry puree if you want more strawberry flavor)
- 1 cup Strawberries chopped (You can add more chopped strawberries if you like)
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chopped
- Using an electric mixer and whisk attachment add heavy cream to a large bowl. Beat until stiff peaks began to form.
- Now using the paddle attachment or spatula fold in pureed strawberries, chopped strawberries, chopped chocolate, salt, and condensed milk.
- Transfer mixture to a freezer-safe container. Allow it to freeze for four hours or overnight until stiff.
- And there you have it. Now grab a spoon and dig in!
We hope you all enjoy! If you make this No-Churn Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram @wonderandcharm or use the hashtag #wonderandcharm. We would love to see your photos.
Looking for more ice cream recipes? You can find them here.