Who doesn’t love a good bowl of ice cream? Well today friends, we are sharing a pineapple coconut ice cream recipe. This recipe is creamy and very coconutty.
We’ve been having a lot of fun making homemade ice cream lately. Don’t get us wrong we can always go for some Ben and Jerry’s but it has been fun making our own kind of flavors you really can’t get at the grocery store. To be honest this No-Churn Coconut Pineapple Ice Cream was just a happy accident. We are not complaining this ice cream has such an amazing coconut flavor that compliments the pineapple perfectly.
No-Churn Coconut Pineapple Ice Cream
- 2 cups COLD heavy cream
- 15 oz Can of Coconut Cream
- 1 cup Can of Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Coconut Extract (Optional) This will just give it a little more coconut flavoring to the mixture
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 20 oz Can of Crushed Pineapple (You can also use pineapple chunks)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flakes (We used unsweetened, but you can use whatever kind you like)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk heavy cream until stiff peaks began to form.
- Using a paddle attachment or spatula fold in coconut cream, coconut milk, whole milk, pineapple, coconut extract, and coconut flakes.
- Transfer mixture into a freezer safe container. Place in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight until stiff.
- Grab a bowl and a spoon and dig in! This ice cream is great topped off with some toasted coconut or strawberries.
We hope you all enjoy! If you make this No-Churn Coconut Pineapple Ice Cream recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram @wonderandcharm or use the hashtag #wonderandcharm. We would love to see your photos.
Looking for more ice cream recipes. You can find them here.