Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies. Mouthwatering brownies with swirls of peanut butter on top. Simple to make and are just the thing you need to satisfy your chocolate peanut butter craving.
Let’s be honest brownies are the best dessert out there. Wouldn’t you agree? You can eat them by themselves, with ice cream, or even add some fun toppings to the batter like Nutella or even gummy bears.
But for this batch, we are going to stick to the classic peanut butter and chocolate combination.
What you will need:
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- All-purpose flour
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Instant espresso powder
- Chocolate Chips
- Peanut butter. Smooth or creamy they will both work in this recipe.
- 8×8 inch square baking pan
- Parchment paper
- Non-stick cooking spray
A few helpful tips:
- Always have the parchment paper hang over the sides of the pan that way the brownies are easy to remove.
- Don’t over bake them!
- Allow them to completely cool before cutting.
These brownies taste amazing fresh but that doesn’t mean that you can’t save some for later. To store the brownies place them in an air-tight container for 2-3 days.
Not looking to eat them all at once? No worries they freeze well too. Just place them in a freezer-safe container. Then when it is time for you to munch on one simply pop them in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or allow them to come to room temperature for 3-4 hours.
Either fresh or frozen they still taste delicious.
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- 1 cup Butter melted and cooled
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup All-purpose flour sifted
- 1 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder sifted
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1½ tbsp Instant Espresso Powder
- 1/2 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter Smooth or creamy
- Preheat the oven to 350° Farenheight.
- Line an 8x8 inch square pan with parchment paper making sure that some hangs off the side. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the melted butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla extract until combined and smooth.
- Add in the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and espresso powder. Mix until combined.
- Using a rubber spatula fold in the chocolate chips. DO NOT OVERMIX!
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl melt the peanut butter in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds. Drizzle the melted peanut butter over the top of the brownie mixture. To make the swirls run a toothpick through the peanut butter drizzle.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let them cool completely before cutting into squares.
We hope you enjoyed this Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies recipe! Did you try this recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram @wonderandcharm or use the hashtag #wonderandcharm. We would love to see your photos.
Looking for more brownie recipes? You can find them here.
*The links in this post contain affiliate links and we will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on our links.
We don’t link any products that we don’t use ourselves.*