Need a snack for football season? Don’t worry we got you covered with this Spicy Garlic Aioli. Creamy and tangy garlic sauce with a spicy kick. Perfect for dipping your fries into. This recipe is so easy and the best part it takes less than 15 minutes.
Ready to learn to make it?
Here is the list of ingredients you will need:
- Lemon Juice
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Salt
- Hot Sauce- Our Favorite is Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce or The New Primal Medium Buffalo Sauce.
How to make the Aioli
Do you want to know what it is that we like about this recipe? It only requires one bowl and there are only two steps. Who doesn’t love a recipe that saves them time, right?
Step by Step
- Place all the ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together.
- Place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
**Note: If you want it a little spicer you can add a little more buffalo sauce or a dash of cayenne seasoning.
That’s it, you are done!
How easy was that?
- French Fries. This is our favorite way to eat this aioli.
- Kettle Chips
- You can spread it on a burger.
- This sauce is great on a chicken sandwich.
We hope you like this recipe and enjoy it.
If make this recipe, please share on social media use the hashtag #wonderandcharm. We would love to see!
Spicy Garlic Aioli
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 4 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Hot Sauce or Buffalo Sauce We used buffalo sauce.
- In a medium bowl whisk all the ingredients until combined.
- Place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes
- Serve with fries or kettle chips.